Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Inline styles for site identity logo have to go!

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by Jacob Peattie, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Jacob Peattie

Reply To: Inline styles for site identity logo have to go!, by Jacob Peattie

No, my image is 300×112. It get’s forcefully resized by WordPress when i change it through the theme customisation (site identity -> logo) and then what get’s included is the cropped image. It even has cropped in the name!|

Yes, I know. Your theme is cropping and resizing the image because the it is configured to do that, and the version that’s being output to the page is 200×74, hence those values in the attributes. The width and height attributes are not causing the cropping.

I want it to set the width and height to the actual image size i use. No matter what size the image is. If i want to upload a 4000×4000 logo then let me do it. These restrictions are not helping at all.

So complain to the theme author then. The restrictions are set by them.

PS: The code you provided does not work.

I wrote:

remove_theme_support( 'custom-logo' );

You wrote:

remove_theme_support('custom_logo');

And even if you fix that, whether it works depends on how the original theme was built. So any further issues should be taken to them.

Reply To: Inline styles for site identity logo have to go!