Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Image links broken after domain transfer

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by Xenos (xkon) Konstantinos, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Xenos (xkon) Konstantinos

Reply To: Image links broken after domain transfer, by Xenos (xkon) Konstantinos

Oh no we don’t want broken images of course ! There’s always a solution when we find out what is causing the issue. I’m just referring you to to Thrive instead as there’s no way to know how it works etc since it is commercial so I’m sure they will have a solution for you as they know their code and how their editor works

By the way one question as well ( although it should be ok since the website is already up and running ) when you transferred your WordPress you changed both WordPress URL / Site URL in the Settings -> General, and after that you should just click a save on Settings -> Permalink so all permalinks are updated to the new ones. If not you might want to check that process also, it’s a standard thing to do when changing domains since all the URLs need to be refreshed.

Sorry for not mentioning it before but my brain skipped it as it’s the normal process mainly, sometimes though it is overlooked

Reply To: Image links broken after domain transfer