Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Image links broken after domain transfer

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by Xenos (xkon) Konstantinos, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Xenos (xkon) Konstantinos

Reply To: Image links broken after domain transfer, by Xenos (xkon) Konstantinos

Hello,

I see that the pictures on older posts have the URL of

//www.bizcoach101.com/wp-content/uploads/

Example:

Old not working URL: //www.bizcoach101.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/pexels-photo-51187-300×200.jpeg

Correct URL: http://bizcoachblog.bizcoach101.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/pexels-photo-51187-300×200.jpeg

Since you have already made some progress with Velvet Blue plugin you could try with it again to make a replace for:

To: bizcoachblog.bizcoach101.com

From your page I saw that you are using Thrive Visual Editor to set up your content but I’m not sure how it is actually working so you could also try this to target the uploads as well.

To: bizcoachblog.bizcoach101.com/wp-content/uploads/

If that doesn’t help since I don’t see Thrive Visual Editor as a plugin in the repository here it is probably a commercial one, if that is the case then you should try contacting them in case there is a difference of how links are handled. I’m sure they will help out as you’re their client.

Note: Always make sure to keep a backup if anything goes wrong to revert back to it.

Reply To: Image links broken after domain transfer