Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: I have 4 problems: Max Ram + CPU, Cloudflare, Maybe Slow Theme, and...

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by crazytech1, Nov 5, 2017.

1. crazytech1

Reply To: I have 4 problems: Max Ram + CPU, Cloudflare, Maybe Slow Theme, and Woocommerce., by crazytech1

You might get more and better answers in the future if you break up your questions. If a volunteer can’t answer everything, they my choose to not answer at all.

I have had a similar problem with A2 hosting on a client site. Have you asked for support from A2? In my case, they worked to solve the issues and escalated the ticket to more advanced levels of support. The site was moved with the hope of faster page loads. Instead, the resources were almost constantly limited and at times were limited such that the server would not respond. Moving to another host solved the problem.

I use CloudFlare (CF) on a lot of client sites. CF adds another level of complexity and can make troubleshooting more challenging. I add CF as one of the last steps after the site is completed and stable. I usually find CF support to be helpful, especially for a free service.

Don’t forget you can turn off CF by going to the development mode in the quick action menu. You can also pause and bypass a the CF functions in the advanced menu without losing any of your settings. In your case, I’d suggest pausing CF until you get the resource issue solved.

I’d also suggest you make good use of support at A2 and CF. Good luck with your troubleshooting.

Reply To: I have 4 problems: Max Ram + CPU, Cloudflare, Maybe Slow Theme, and Woocommerce.