Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: HUGE problem with my blog: it’s gone

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by lilianlopezcamberos, Oct 19, 2017.

1. lilianlopezcamberos

Reply To: HUGE problem with my blog: it’s gone, by lilianlopezcamberos

Thanks for your help, James. Then I must have an account with WordPress.com, again, because they have sent the mails reminding me of paying the domain. Too bad I can’t upload pictures in here, ’cause I wanted to show you one of those with a screencap; those e-mails are legit, they come from [email protected]

I’ll copy-paste:

The domain upgrade for your blog laotraisla.com is about to expire.

The domain name laotraisla.com is about to expire. This upgrade replaces your site’s default address of “laotraisla.wordpress.com” with the custom domain “laotraisla.com”.

Renew laotraisla.com
    The domain laotraisla.com costs $26.00, and it is set to expire in 5 days, on December 26, 2015. If this upgrade expires, your site will no longer be available at “laotraisla.com”.

If you would like to keep the domain you should renew it immediately to avoid a late registration fee or losing it permanently when it expires.

You can upgrade to WordPress.com Premium for only $99.00.

Upgrade Now

If you have any problems or questions, please do not hesitate to contact Support.

Reply To: HUGE problem with my blog: it’s gone