Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: How to Use Full-Width Page Template for Posts?

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by douglasjohnnienhuis, Mar 15, 2018.

1. douglasjohnnienhuis

Reply To: How to Use Full-Width Page Template for Posts?, by douglasjohnnienhuis

Thanks again for your help. The code snippets you provided for centering the featured image and increasing the font size worked perfectly.

I’m also impressed that these changes take place only when viewing the Post as a single page. On the Home Page, the Post appears with the regular default font size. And that’s exactly what I would want. I’m not sure how that happens (since I see nothing in the code that specifies one or the other), but I’m glad it does.

One unintended consequence I’ve come across is that the font size increase also applies to the mobile view. So the font change appears when looking at the post on a mobile phone. I’d never even thought about that.

That doesn’t bother me, though. It might even be a good thing. The default font for this theme is positively tiny on a mobile display. It’s probably too small for comfortable reading. Increasing it is likely a good thing for readability.

Thank you one more time, Mr. Case. I wish I had an expert like you around me all the time. It would have saved me a lot of grief.

Reply To: How to Use Full-Width Page Template for Posts?