Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: How to remove Confirm Use of Weak Password checkbox for users ?

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by worldless, Feb 12, 2018.

1. worldless

Reply To: How to remove Confirm Use of Weak Password checkbox for users ?, by worldless

I wasn’t aware you are using a custom theme

I’m using Napoli theme if it helps

unfortunately it didn’t fix the issue either. by admin folder I meant the css code pertaining to the .pw-weak is located in the admin folder and because of that I can’t even hide .pw-weak in my theme’s style.css either because style.css can’t accept css codes from admin and if make the changes right there, with any simple update it’ll be removed. I was just explaining that I can’t even hide it using css not to mention that css can be easily bypassed.

Sorry, I did not get what you meant here. Could you please explain it again?

Sure. right Under Setting > General you can enable the option “Anyone can register”… right ? I wish wordpress could add a simple option to let Admins decide whether or not they want to enable/disable strong password.

I know there are some plugins that can do the job nice and easy but I’d rather use the default option and all I need is disable the Confirm Use of Weak Password.

Reply To: How to remove Confirm Use of Weak Password checkbox for users ?