Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: how to get the publication list of my google scholar page

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by Neil Sabol, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Neil Sabol

Reply To: how to get the publication list of my google scholar page, by Neil Sabol

Hello and I hope you are well.

This approach may be along the lines of what you already tried, but I wanted to share just in case. I am surprised there is no easy, automatic method for doing what you are asking (at least not one that I could find).

If you export your publication list from Google Scholar as BibTeX, you can import it and display all articles on a WordPress page using PaperCite (https://wordpress.org/plugins/papercite/).

This does require manually exporting your publications list and uploading it to a folder (wp-content/papercite-data/bib) on your WordPress site, but the list rendering is automatic after that (just add [bibtex file=mypub.bib] to one of your site’s pages, assuming you named the uploaded file mypub.bib).

To keep the list current, you would need to export and upload the new BibTeX file periodically.

Not sure if that is what you are looking for. Good luck and enjoy the day.

Best,
    -Neil

Reply To: how to get the publication list of my google scholar page