Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: How to find and delete backdoor PHP/ccqqji.

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by Jackie McBride, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Jackie McBride

Reply To: How to find and delete backdoor PHP/ccqqji., by Jackie McBride

Hi, angelwp. If I had to spend all day Sunday wading through this forum, reading my stuff, I’d definitively have a too. No one deserves that. I’m really sorry. Let’s see if we can’t help you get this worked out.

Could you please tell us what sort of hosting you have, ie, shared, VPS, or dedicated? Are you using Windows or Linux?

I suspect this is what we might be dealing with:
    https://pluginproblems.info/layerslider-xss-sql-injection-vulnerability/

Obviously, we’ve got to clear the backdoor first or installing the update will have no effect.

Is Wordfence installed on your site at this point?

You’ve folowed instructions incredibly well, & that makes it a whole lot easier for the volunteers here to help you.

Your appreciativeness of our efforts here also goes an incredibly long way.

I can read Spanish, as mentioned in the topic to which you replied, though my writing & speaking leave much to be desired. I have a few friends on these forums, however, who are very fluent, & I’m sure they’d assist if English is difficult for you, though it doesn’t appear to be. Just let us know what you need, & we’ll do our very best to help.

Hang in. We’ll help you get this straightened out.

Reply To: How to find and delete backdoor PHP/ccqqji.