Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Help Turning Off Automatic Newsletter in Wordpress

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by emilyellenwilson, Jan 7, 2018.

1. emilyellenwilson

Reply To: Help Turning Off Automatic Newsletter in Wordpress, by emilyellenwilson

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your reply. I was just exploring the debug section and disabled the subscription feature. I set up Jetpack over a month ago, so I’m still not sure why newsletters started just this week, but hopefully that’s the solution.

I have another post going live tomorrow so that will be the test. I find it so strange that there is no actual choice to have a newsletter send automatically. If I want people to subscribe, wouldn’t I also be able to control emails?? And for example, the only way I’ll know if disabling the subscription feature will end the newsletters is to wait and see what happens after my post publishes tomorrow? It just seems like there should be an area in settings where I can decide when and what newsletters go out. Am I missing something??! Thanks again!

Reply To: Help Turning Off Automatic Newsletter in Wordpress