Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Google Recaptcha Showing Invalid Key Due to that i cant log in as...

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by pramadiputra, Apr 5, 2018.

1. pramadiputra

Reply To: Google Recaptcha Showing Invalid Key Due to that i cant log in as admin anymore, by pramadiputra

Access your WordPress directory using an FTP client such as SmartFTP, WinSCP, or FileZilla, connect it with your FTP account (You can get it from your Hosting Provider, ask them if, and they will let you know, or you can check it in your web hosting panel).

Inside your WordPress directory, there is your wp-login.php, download it with your FTP client and open it with your text editor, then go to to pastebin

On pastebin, just paste whatever codes inside your wp-login.php, and then click Create New Paste.

My guess in this issue is that there’s a code written inside your wp-login.php, so let’s check it.

Afterward, copy your pastebin link here.

Reply To: Google Recaptcha Showing Invalid Key Due to that i cant log in as admin anymore