Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Google Map pins not working

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by Xenos (xkon) Konstantinos, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Xenos (xkon) Konstantinos

Reply To: Google Map pins not working, by Xenos (xkon) Konstantinos

Hello again,

Instead of the Additional CSS field, you can try going to Appearance -> Editor and select style.css file (it should be selected by default when you enter the editor) and add the exact same lines at the very END of the file. Be careful though as that is considered live editing and if you don’t know what you are doing you might break things so keep a backup first.

If you are not comfortable there is also an extra way to load CSS on the very end by plugins like https://wordpress.org/plugins/custom-css-js/ . Make sure to add the css code to the footer with the plugins instructions.

Since it works when you are logged in then the code should’ve been fine as is. There might be a cache plugin maybe? Or try adding it and view the website in the front end from a private/incognito mode that will be with a clear browser cache. That might have been a browser thing loading 2 different styles when you are logged in / logged out.

I’m just guessing wild here since the code still works fine for me if I simply add it on the end of the stylesheet.

Reply To: Google Map pins not working