Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Firefox not displaying site correctly -other browsers fine

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by bloggingthemes, Dec 10, 2017.

1. bloggingthemes

Reply To: Firefox not displaying site correctly -other browsers fine, by bloggingthemes

If you don’t mind me asking, who is your host provider?
    This is starting to look like it might be related to your host server (maybe). But it could also be something that is slowing the loading of your webpage, such as scripts and images (which you have a lot). I just checked your site for speed and getting around 30/100 (which is not good), and another test it shows up to 10 seconds to fully load.

Follow up: Just as cspiliakos mentioned, I also lost connection to your site. I also noticed a 403 server error. I think you might want to get in touch with your host support again and get them to do a quick look into the server logs for your site. They will be able to see what might be happening.

Reply To: Firefox not displaying site correctly -other browsers fine