Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Fatal error, woo commerce services can’t access admin host on hostgator

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by jellybeansandwellyboots, Mar 17, 2018.

1. jellybeansandwellyboots

Reply To: Fatal error, woo commerce services can’t access admin host on hostgator, by jellybeansandwellyboots

thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I have tried to overwrite the files via file manager but the site still appears to be down and I still can’t access the admin page.
    Silly question I’m sure but just so I’m clear; when you say to “delete the plug in directory” to get the site back online by this do you mean on file manager, click on plug ins, find “woo commerce services” and simply click delete? or the whole of woo commerce? There is also a folder labelled “Woo commerce services” and a file also labelled Woo Commerce-services.php have taken a print screen but then realised there’s no option to upload an attachment on here! Thank you

Reply To: Fatal error, woo commerce services can’t access admin host on hostgator