Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Fatal error: Call to undefined function vc_shortcode

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by lotuspete, Jan 1, 2018.

1. lotuspete

Reply To: Fatal error: Call to undefined function vc_shortcode, by lotuspete

Thank you all for responding! I’ll answer/add additional comments for all here:

T-P, Is there a reason to use FTP/ SFTP on the hosting site to remove the Automotive Listing Plugin? As a test I simply disabled it in WP and that error message went away and the functionality of the site came back (but then I get all sorts of code showing up as text on my pages so apparently I need this plugin – my site was built with it)

kjodle, I disabled all the plugins and re-enabled them one by one and the only one apparently causing trouble is the Automotive Listings plugin.

Mr. Stern, Please see the line above. May I ask what made you suspect Visual Composer?

I think I am going to contact ThemeSuite and purchase the Automotive Listings Plugin again. That should reset my support window and hopefully those guys will sort this out – seems like the most efficient course.

If this prompts any further suggestions please do not hesitate. Again, Thanks So Much!

Reply To: Fatal error: Call to undefined function vc_shortcode