Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Excess of CPU usage with siteground

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by x96816, Feb 2, 2018.

1. x96816

Reply To: Excess of CPU usage with siteground, by x96816

This is very troubling. I did a lot of research before choosing Siteground. Never heard a thing about this CPU seconds nonsense. I’ve been using them for some months now, and very pleased. But my traffic is not that high yet. Now I see I’ll need to start looking around for an alternative.

Consider, you’re working hard to make your site successful. That day finally comes and your hoster cuts you off at the knees … turning off access to your site at the most critical time. Because they can. Because they want more money and they act like drug dealers to get it. That’s just rotten!

Limits are fine. But you DO NOT turn off access! That’s just raving stupidity!
    There are way too many reasonable ways to handle things. Not slapping your clientele en-mass in the face on their most motivated day!

This is the ultimate in stupidity. Asking for more money while standing in the way of the customer’s ability to make it … in the biggest way possible.

How stupid do they have to be? This is shocking.

Reply To: Excess of CPU usage with siteground