Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: ERROR: The password field is empty.

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by aabhnormal, Dec 25, 2017.

1. aabhnormal

Reply To: ERROR: The password field is empty., by aabhnormal

Hi guys, first of all: thank you for the responses! Especially on the holidays… I know it’s kinda wild here at my place, I appreciate you taking the time to help me out here.

I did contact Godaddy initially and they were saying they would be willing to fix the problem at a cost of $80 an hour to me… but that was for any issue with the WordPress site. The 503 errors are certainly something they are responsible for (In my opinion).

@alichani : I shall attempt that now and see if that helps. And thank you for copying that in here… I don’t know why I could now copy/paste the line in here…

I went on ahead and downloaded the site to my computer local (so I can edit the files with good ol’ notepad) but I can’t seem to find a php.ini file… I can find the “Formatting.php” file, but of course Notepad doesn’t tell me what line things are on, so that’s a little challenging, I’m not sure what it wants me to change to… I couldn’t find “php.ini” in formatting.php, nor could I find “max_input_vars”… which may be my problem… o_O

Reply To: ERROR: The password field is empty.