Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: error log missing argument message

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by Clayton James, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Clayton James

Reply To: error log missing argument message, by Clayton James

I can access your login dialog directly from yoursite.com/wp-login.php however, I’m met with this message:

“ERROR: Cookies are blocked due to unexpected output. ”

I noticed you appear to be using Version: 2.1.7 of the AccessPress Store theme with woocommerce. The Current version of that theme is 2.2.4 and the changelog suggests there has been some compatibility improvements relative to woocommerce since your version was last updated.

I’m not suggesting that’s actually the only issue, but if you’re looking to explore the possibility that an outdated theme or a plugin might be contributing to the problem, that’s a good place to start.

Also, I noticed Steve recommended that you try enabling the default WordPress theme and your response was that you disabled ALL themes.

Did you actually get to a point where all themes EXCEPT the WordPress default theme were disabled, allowing your site to fall back on the default theme when you logged back in? Or was that not possible?

Reply To: error log missing argument message