Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Error and problems

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by Steve Stern, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Steve Stern

Reply To: Error and problems, by Steve Stern

I don’t see that on the front end, but if I view the source of your page, I find

<b>Notice</b>: id was called <strong>incorrectly</strong>. Product properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/flatsome/woocommerce/single-product.php'), get_footer, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/flatsome/footer.php'), wp_footer, do_action('wp_footer'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, ni_enquiry_init->wp_footer, WC_Abstract_Legacy_Product->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong Please see <a href="https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress">Debugging in WordPress</a> for more information. (This message was added in version 3.0.) in <b>/home/nationalhardware/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php</b> on line <b>4146</b><br />

This seems to be something your theme is doing,

As you use a commercial theme and need support, please use their official support channel. We feel they are best equipped to support their products.

Commercial products are not supported in these forums. .

Reply To: Error and problems