Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Disappearing Menu Structure

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by WordPress.org Forums », Dec 8, 2017.

1. WordPress.org Forums »

Reply To: Disappearing Menu Structure, by

Thank you Danny. As I mentioned in my explanation, the Live Editor (Customizer) seems to be fine. It’s not the customizer … it’s the Appearance > Menus which is part of WP whatever theme you’re using …

After reading your reply, I did try using a regular Firefox browser, and the Menu Structure is working properly in Firefox, however I need to point out that it was also working fine in Waterfox until last night, and that nothing in the browser was changed between last night when it was working, and this morning when it wasn’t.

Is there, to anyone’s knowledge, a reason for the Appearance > Menus > “Menu Structure” to fold, or hide, its contents at any given time? Because – that’s exactly what it seems to be doing. The “Menu Settings“, which are just below, slide up to cover the area, and the items, which have been dragged into the location.

If necessary, I can go back to using Firefox for setting up my website for now, but I’m concerned that it will just happen again there. I’d like to actually find out what could be causing the problem, and get on top of it.

Thank you again for your reply, and thanks in advance to anyone else who has any ideas on what could be going on.

Reply To: Disappearing Menu Structure