Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Database Error – Trying to remove malware

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by mcbrineellis, Nov 16, 2017.

1. mcbrineellis

Reply To: Database Error – Trying to remove malware, by mcbrineellis

Thanks @adamlachut – disabled wp-cron, no effect yet, but I see what you mean, the query is full of references to cron / scheduled stuff.

I now see this below the main query error message:

Warning: An unexpected error occurred. Something may be wrong with WordPress.org or this server’s configuration. If you continue to have problems, please try the support forums. (WordPress could not establish a secure connection to WordPress.org. Please contact your server administrator.) in /var/www/laurelmcbrine.com/food/wp-includes/update.php on line 156

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/laurelmcbrine.com/food/wp-includes/wp-db.php:1406) in /var/www/laurelmcbrine.com/food/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/laurelmcbrine.com/food/wp-includes/wp-db.php:1406) in /var/www/laurelmcbrine.com/food/wp-includes/option.php on line 919

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/laurelmcbrine.com/food/wp-includes/wp-db.php:1406) in /var/www/laurelmcbrine.com/food/wp-includes/option.php on line 920

@t-p – I’ll make sure to follow what I haven’t already done from that guide and report back here. Thank you.

Reply To: Database Error – Trying to remove malware