Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Dashboard home page update button stopped working

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by vincemartinez, Jan 3, 2018.

1. vincemartinez

Reply To: Dashboard home page update button stopped working, by vincemartinez

Ok, tried Twenty Seventeen theme, same thing. Switched back to my Shopkeeper Child theme and went thru the plugins here’s what I found.
    The plugin that seems to be the problem is WPBakery Page Builder. When I de-activate it all the html shows up and it works fine. When I re-activate it, it goes back to the same old problem.
    So I created a new page, and checked after each step to see how far I would get before it happened again.
    First I inserted a slider, then added another row with empty space 50px, then, another row for Text, then another row with 1/3 1/3 1/3 columns, added text and image to first column, hit publish, everything ok, add 2nd text and image to 2nd column, if I hit publish I get the Internet Explorer popup. (see screen shots)

First banner ok.

2nd banner just before I click publish.

And what happens after I click publish.

When I log back in, any of the pages that this happened to originally, will automatically go back to the popup once I try to open the page.

Very frustrating.

Reply To: Dashboard home page update button stopped working