Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: CSS weird bug

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by josipwp, Nov 2, 2017.

1. josipwp

Reply To: CSS weird bug, by josipwp

Yes I did, it seems that WooCommerce is making problems. I need to use the old one, but then my customers get this message at checkout:

Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/josipm22/public_html/sailboatrc.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-composite-products/includes/wc-cp-functions.php on line 223

and it doesn’t matter that their order is processed, they are confused and they think that the order is stopped.

And also I have that same problem whenever someone types exactly [www.sailboatrc.com] they get double link loaded http://www.sailboatrc.com/sailboatrc.com and of course, this message;

Oops, This Page Could Not Be Found!

I tried to delete the second buildup (copy) of my page at the host and copy paste the working plugins folder instead of the remaining one so that my shop works and so that my homepage works also, but the problem with shop remains and I have working homepage then (once I edit the .htaccess file into a default wordpress now.)

We will see what will happen after the wordpress updated now, maybe in few days something will work better, I will try and tell you here but this is getting very disturbing now!

Reply To: CSS weird bug