Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Content Decoding Failed

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by penguinbennett88, Mar 5, 2018.

1. penguinbennett88

Reply To: Content Decoding Failed, by penguinbennett88

Thanks for the help, Andrew.

I deactivated the plugins as per your step above with “plugins-old” and the front end of the site can now be loaded.

When I try to log into /wp-admin, I now get this message regarding W3 Cache:

W3 Total Cache Error: some files appear to be missing or out of place. Please re-install plugin or remove /home2/sarahlcb/public_html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php.W3 Total Cache Error: some files appear to be missing or out of place. Please re-install plugin or remove /home2/sarahlcb/public_html/wp-content/db.php.W3 Total Cache Error: some files appear to be missing or out of place. Please re-install plugin or remove /home2/sarahlcb/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php.

What’s the best course of action here? (So I can log in and update all the plugins/Wordpress/themes so everything is compatible once more?)

Cheers

Reply To: Content Decoding Failed