Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Comments held in moderation even after previously approved comment

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by asplattner, Oct 9, 2017.

1. asplattner

Reply To: Comments held in moderation even after previously approved comment, by asplattner

Maryefern, have you had any luck with this issue? I have the same sort of problem on two sites I manage:

1. On site A, a long-time reader and commenter suddenly has all his posts held for moderation. He isn’t flagged by Akismet, and he hasn’t changed his user name, email, or IP address.

2. On both site A and site B, a long-time reader and commenter was made an “author” (different person for each site). In both cases, their comments are suddenly being held for moderation. I’ve checked the author settings, and nothing there indicates their comments should be held.

We have Akismet but not Jetpack. Both sites use the Going Green Pro WordPress template and are hosted by HostGator.

Reply To: Comments held in moderation even after previously approved comment