Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Categories and Pages

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by Jackie McBride, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Jackie McBride

Reply To: Categories and Pages, by Jackie McBride

Hi, jessicalscott. When I searched for “display posts” on the WordPress plugins site, I got 3 results I think might help:
    Display Posts Shortcode
    WP Show Posts
    List category posts

I’m sorry to see that the 1st 1 has not been tested w/the latest version of WordPress, as I’ve used it in the past & found it very helpful. WP ShowPosts is also a very good plugin that I think will meet your needs, & it has been tested w/the latest WordPress version. I’ve used it too, but found Display Posts Shortcode a bit more intuitive. But I can’t really recommend it if it is no longer being maintained, & obviously I’m not sure of that, since the last update was 5 months ago, the author may just not have seen any reason to update. In the final analysis, it’s your decision, but bear in mind that plugins which haven’t been updated for more than a year could potentially contain security vulnerabilities & render your site an easier target for bad guys.

Please let us know if 1 of those plugins helps.

Reply To: Categories and Pages