Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Captioned image not centered after update to WordPress 4.9

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by Jasline, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Jasline

Reply To: Captioned image not centered after update to WordPress 4.9, by Jasline

Hi Paulwpxp!

Thank you for your reply!

I understand the class=aligncenter is missing from the image’s tag.

In the past, after I had aligned my images to the center via Text editing mode, I will add captions via the Visual mode as I write my posts. The class=aligncenter for captioned images will be missing (somehow) from the image’s tag, but the image will still remain centered. In my Visual editing mode, the images still look centered to me, but the published post is not the case. This is what I’ve been doing for a long time and the missing tag did not affect the image’s alignment.

I am pretty sure it happened after the 4.9 update because the update was done 8 hours ago and I did not add any new posts or make changes to the theme files.

I’m not fond of changing to previous WordPress versions, but if there is no solution at the moment, I guess I’ll have to do it.

Thank you for your help!

Reply To: Captioned image not centered after update to WordPress 4.9