Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Cannot update anything nor access miscellaneous settings

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by broncheolus01, Nov 24, 2017.

1. broncheolus01

Reply To: Cannot update anything nor access miscellaneous settings, by broncheolus01

Dear support team,
    I find it strange theres no answer at all to my problem. That there seem to be permission problems is very easy to tell from the log lines. But they must have come out of thin air. I my permission problems I mensioned previously just came from the manual update I made because of the initial problem (well that I fixed and the old problem is still there). The page you mensioned about the permissions in wordpress is nice but for me all the permissions seem to be set correctly.

So please, if you don’t have any glue then just tell, I’ve no problem with that but just to point at this permission page an think that’s support, well I don’t think this is. And if, I want to be in the support team too because now I know this page, I’m quallified too. (I don’t really think that). Just think about it if that’s the right way to handle problems of WP users.

Thanks and don’t be mad at me, just be honest to yourself.

Reply To: Cannot update anything nor access miscellaneous settings