Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Cannot save theme customizations

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by auser0912387, Mar 23, 2018.

1. auser0912387

Reply To: Cannot save theme customizations, by auser0912387

My apologies, I forgot to include that info in my original post. Here’s the log from the console section of chrome in developer mode. The log starts with me clicking on the Customize tab under Appearance in the wordpress editor, and ends after the publish button has been pressed after adding the header image.

The log:

This page was loaded non-securely in an incognito mode browser. A warning has been added to the URL bar. For more information, see https://goo.gl/y8SRRv.
    load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-lists,postbox,nav-menu,shortcode,utils,me&load[]=dia-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.4:9 JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1
    cropped-seekinglost-Header-1320x2991.jpg:1 GET http://seekinglost.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/cropped-seekinglost-Header-1320x2991.jpg 404 (Not Found)
    Image (async)

(anonymous) @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-lists,postbox,nav-menu,shortcode,utils,me&load[]=dia-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.4:3

Ha @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-lists,postbox,nav-menu,shortcode,utils,me&load[]=dia-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.4:3

append @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-lists,postbox,nav-menu,shortcode,utils,me&load[]=dia-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.4:3

addOne @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=heartbeat,customize-base,customize-controls,customize-widgets,accordion,customize-nav-menus,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-touch-punch,&load[]=iris,wp-color-picker,mce-view,imgareaselect,image-edit,customize-models,customize-views,updates,quicktags,wplink,jquery-ui-posit&load[]=ion,jquery-ui-menu,jquery-ui-autocomplete,thickbox,media-upload&ver=4.9.4:477

(anonymous) @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-lists,postbox,nav-menu,shortcode,utils,me&load[]=dia-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.4:14

m.each.m.forEach @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-lists,postbox,nav-menu,shortcode,utils,me&load[]=dia-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.4:14

(anonymous) @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-lists,postbox,nav-menu,shortcode,utils,me&load[]=dia-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.4:84

render @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=heartbeat,customize-base,customize-controls,customize-widgets,accordion,customize-nav-menus,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-touch-punch,&load[]=iris,wp-color-picker,mce-view,imgareaselect,image-edit,customize-models,customize-views,updates,quicktags,wplink,jquery-ui-posit&load[]=ion,jquery-ui-menu,jquery-ui-autocomplete,thickbox,media-upload&ver=4.9.4:469

initialize @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=heartbeat,customize-base,customize-controls,customize-widgets,accordion,customize-nav-menus,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-touch-punch,&load[]=iris,wp-color-picker,mce-view,imgareaselect,image-edit,customize-models,customize-views,updates,quicktags,wplink,jquery-ui-posit&load[]=ion,jquery-ui-menu,jquery-ui-autocomplete,thickbox,media-upload&ver=4.9.4:464

e.View @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-lists,postbox,nav-menu,shortcode,utils,me&load[]=dia-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.4:84

constructor @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-lists,postbox,nav-menu,shortcode,utils,me&load[]=dia-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.4:86

n @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-lists,postbox,nav-menu,shortcode,utils,me&load[]=dia-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.4:84

ready @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=heartbeat,customize-base,customize-controls,customize-widgets,accordion,customize-nav-menus,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-touch-punch,&load[]=iris,wp-color-picker,mce-view,imgareaselect,image-edit,customize-models,customize-views,updates,quicktags,wplink,jquery-ui-posit&load[]=ion,jquery-ui-menu,jquery-ui-autocomplete,thickbox,media-upload&ver=4.9.4:4

(anonymous) @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=heartbeat,customize-base,customize-controls,customize-widgets,accordion,customize-nav-menus,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-touch-punch,&load[]=iris,wp-color-picker,mce-view,imgareaselect,image-edit,customize-models,customize-views,updates,quicktags,wplink,jquery-ui-posit&load[]=ion,jquery-ui-menu,jquery-ui-autocomplete,thickbox,media-upload&ver=4.9.4:4

i @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-lists,postbox,nav-menu,shortcode,utils,me&load[]=dia-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.4:2

add @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-lists,postbox,nav-menu,shortcode,utils,me&load[]=dia-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.4:2

initialize @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=heartbeat,customize-base,customize-controls,customize-widgets,accordion,customize-nav-menus,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-touch-punch,&load[]=iris,wp-color-picker,mce-view,imgareaselect,image-edit,customize-models,customize-views,updates,quicktags,wplink,jquery-ui-posit&load[]=ion,jquery-ui-menu,jquery-ui-autocomplete,thickbox,media-upload&ver=4.9.4:4

e.Class @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=heartbeat,customize-base,customize-controls,customize-widgets,accordion,customize-nav-menus,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-touch-punch,&load[]=iris,wp-color-picker,mce-view,imgareaselect,image-edit,customize-models,customize-views,updates,quicktags,wplink,jquery-ui-posit&load[]=ion,jquery-ui-menu,jquery-ui-autocomplete,thickbox,media-upload&ver=4.9.4:2

f @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=heartbeat,customize-base,customize-controls,customize-widgets,accordion,customize-nav-menus,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-touch-punch,&load[]=iris,wp-color-picker,mce-view,imgareaselect,image-edit,customize-models,customize-views,updates,quicktags,wplink,jquery-ui-posit&load[]=ion,jquery-ui-menu,jquery-ui-autocomplete,thickbox,media-upload&ver=4.9.4:2

f @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=heartbeat,customize-base,customize-controls,customize-widgets,accordion,customize-nav-menus,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-touch-punch,&load[]=iris,wp-color-picker,mce-view,imgareaselect,image-edit,customize-models,customize-views,updates,quicktags,wplink,jquery-ui-posit&load[]=ion,jquery-ui-menu,jquery-ui-autocomplete,thickbox,media-upload&ver=4.9.4:2

(anonymous) @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=heartbeat,customize-base,customize-controls,customize-widgets,accordion,customize-nav-menus,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-touch-punch,&load[]=iris,wp-color-picker,mce-view,imgareaselect,image-edit,customize-models,customize-views,updates,quicktags,wplink,jquery-ui-posit&load[]=ion,jquery-ui-menu,jquery-ui-autocomplete,thickbox,media-upload&ver=4.9.4:5

each @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-lists,postbox,nav-menu,shortcode,utils,me&load[]=dia-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.4:2

(anonymous) @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=heartbeat,customize-base,customize-controls,customize-widgets,accordion,customize-nav-menus,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-touch-punch,&load[]=iris,wp-color-picker,mce-view,imgareaselect,image-edit,customize-models,customize-views,updates,quicktags,wplink,jquery-ui-posit&load[]=ion,jquery-ui-menu,jquery-ui-autocomplete,thickbox,media-upload&ver=4.9.4:5

i @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-lists,postbox,nav-menu,shortcode,utils,me&load[]=dia-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.4:2

fireWith @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-lists,postbox,nav-menu,shortcode,utils,me&load[]=dia-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.4:2

ready @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-lists,postbox,nav-menu,shortcode,utils,me&load[]=dia-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.4:2

K @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-lists,postbox,nav-menu,shortcode,utils,me&load[]=dia-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.4:2

VM1222 jquery-migrate.min.js:2 JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1

?customize_changeset_uuid=9001d6f7-b436-4545-b020-651ca74bc4df&customize_theme=modularity-lite&customize_messenger_channel=preview-0:16 GET http://seekinglost.com/wp-content/themes/modularity-lite/css/print.css net::ERR_ABORTED

VM1224 jquery.cycle.js:17 [cycle] terminating; zero elements found by selector

jquery-migrate.min.js?ver=1.4.1:2 JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1

?customize_changeset_uuid=9001d6f7-b436-4545-b020-651ca74bc4df&customize_theme=modularity-lite&customize_messenger_channel=preview-1&customize_autosaved=on:16 GET http://seekinglost.com/wp-content/themes/modularity-lite/css/print.css net::ERR_ABORTED

jquery.cycle.js?ver=4.9.4:17 [cycle] terminating; zero elements found by selector

Reply To: Cannot save theme customizations