Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Can view Widgets admin page but cannot edit entries

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by organicsulfur4health, Nov 2, 2017.

1. organicsulfur4health

Reply To: Can view Widgets admin page but cannot edit entries, by organicsulfur4health

I stumbled upon a rather strange solution to my widget problem. I logged into the WP admin page using one of the Hide My Proxy websites and was finally able to get access to the widgets and make the edit changes I wanted. Going in normally never worked for me. I tried both wifi and wired and used different browsers, operating systems, as well as my cell phone without success. What led me to the proxy idea was after I spent time emailing the theme’s lead developer, who had no problem making mock changes to my widgets after I gave him temporary admin privileges. Something about my network address was hindering my access to this (and only this) menu screen. Anyway, the problem is resolved, for which I’m grateful.

Reply To: Can view Widgets admin page but cannot edit entries