Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Can’t edit main theme php files after upgrading to 4.9

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by genealogydotie, Nov 22, 2017.

1. genealogydotie

Reply To: Can’t edit main theme php files after upgrading to 4.9, by genealogydotie

Sorry for the delay in responding, I have a day job to go to.

On the genealogy.ie website, I appear to have an issue with a plugin called “Pods – Custom Content Types and Fields”

If I deactivate it and try to make a change to the category.php them file I get the following error:

“Your PHP code changes were rolled back due to an error on line 4 of file wp-content/themes/genealogy/parts/social.php. Please fix and try saving again.

Call to undefined function pods()”

With only this plugin activated, I fall back to the error that is the topic of this thread. I have no knowledge about this plugin or the .php file mentioned, they were there when I took the site over. I have a feeling though this is an unrelated issue.

Re: health check. Both values are set to off. This is the case for both my websites

Reply To: Can’t edit main theme php files after upgrading to 4.9