Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: backup DB and restore to UAT failed

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by Xenos (xkon) Konstantinos, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Xenos (xkon) Konstantinos

Reply To: backup DB and restore to UAT failed, by Xenos (xkon) Konstantinos

I’m not sure how you could have Error establishing a database connection from the front-end but a successful login from the back-end + then throwing errors.

The idea would be to either not be able to contact the database from either side or get errors from both as well.

That being said maybe there was something wrong going on during the export/import and resulted to a corrupt database. I’d recommend a new clean export ( check that the original database is ok first ) -> import, a re-start of the mysqld so it can read all the databases from scratch and fresh & double check the wp-config.php to point on the correct host / database.

Since it hasn’t happened to me yet (the half-working half-not part) to be able to give more thorough insights a good read might be https://forums.cpanel.net/threads/innodb-corruption-repair-guide.418722/ to at least identify what is causing the issue here.

Reply To: backup DB and restore to UAT failed