Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Always need to reset password if I don’t log in for a long time

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by tkgnewseed, Dec 1, 2017.

1. tkgnewseed

Reply To: Always need to reset password if I don’t log in for a long time, by tkgnewseed

What version of WP are you using? Try updating everything including themes and plugins.

Note, Add From Server and Exec-PHP are outdate and does not seem to be supported anymore. If you can live without them I would delete them and find something else.

TwentyTen theme is old. Heck, I don’t even know if they update that anymore. But if they do then it should be fine. However, if you can, try one of the newer themes and see if the problem goes away.

Again, it’s kind of weird it would do that but I would try just about anything before digging under the hood.

Also, might installed WordFence and run a scan. It might list some errors such as core WP files not matching the repository, themes, plugins, etc.

If you do find something after the scan, it will give you options to try to fix them or delete theme.

Again, I hope this helps.

Reply To: Always need to reset password if I don’t log in for a long time