Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: After moving site – login returns to home page

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by WordPress.org Forums », Jan 7, 2018.

1. WordPress.org Forums »

Reply To: After moving site – login returns to home page, by

CF is set in bypass for both A and Cname records. Cache has been purged and then set to development mode (100% pass through).

Browsers (both FF and Chrome) have their caches repeatedly cleared. Also I clear domain and session cookies.

I use microcaching with nginx and it has worked perfectly with all but these two sites that I’m presently experiencing difficulty.

In the server block for the site nginx conf file I set this routine which effectively skips caching, has not failed me in over a year until now:

# Don’t cache URIs containing the following segments
    if ($request_uri ~* “(/wp-admin/|/admin-*|/purge*|/xmlrpc.php|/wp-(app|cron|login|register|mail).php|wp-.*.php|/buy/|/checkout*|/purchase-confirmation*|/welcome-member*|/feed/|index.php|wp-comments-popup.php|wp-links-opml.php|wp-locations.php|sitemap(_index)?.xml|[a-z0-9_-]+-sitemap([0-9]+)?.xml)”) {
    set $skip_cache 1;
    }

Reply To: After moving site – login returns to home page