Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Admin page blank after migrating to new server

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by Dayton Design, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Dayton Design

Reply To: Admin page blank after migrating to new server, by Dayton Design

I manually reset my plugins but the issue did not resolve. The changes just threw up lots of PHP errors on the login page:

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Contact_Us_Widget has a deprecated constructor in /MyRoot/public_html/wp-content/themes/cosmos/inc/widgets.php on line 406

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; flickr_widget has a deprecated constructor in /MyRoot/public_html/wp-content/themes/cosmos/inc/widgets.php on line 545

Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use

__construct()

instead. in /MyRoot/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3624

Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use

__construct()

Warning: Parameter 1 to wp_default_scripts() expected to be a reference, value given in /MyRoot/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 601

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /MyRoot/public_html/wp-content/themes/cosmos/inc/widgets.php:406) in /MyRoot/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1228

Disabling the plugins also created these errors on the front end:

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Contact_Us_Widget has a deprecated constructor in /MyRoot/public_html/wp-content/themes/cosmos/inc/widgets.php on line 406

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; flickr_widget has a deprecated constructor in /MyRoot/public_html/wp-content/themes/cosmos/inc/widgets.php on line 545

__construct()

__construct()

Warning: Parameter 1 to wp_default_scripts() expected to be a reference, value given in /MyRoot/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 601

Warning: Parameter 1 to wp_default_styles() expected to be a reference, value given in /MyRoot/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 601

I then renamed all the current themes (Cosmos is the default theme) when I renamed them except for twentyfifteen the front end page went totally blank as well.

active_plugins table under WP_Option ins PHPMyAdmin originally had this code before I removed to disable:

a:25:{i:0;s:27:"LayerSlider/layerslider.php";i:1;s:41:"Ultimate_VC_Addons/Ultimate_VC_Addons.php";i:2;s:28:"add-posts-to-pages/index.php";i:3;s:33:"affiliates-manager/boot-strap.php";i:4;s:41:"better-wp-security/better-wp-security.php";i:5;s:67:"contact-form-7-simple-recaptcha/contact-form-7-simple-recaptcha.php";i:6;s:36:"contact-form-7/wp-contact-form-7.php";i:7;s:34:"custom-sidebars/customsidebars.php";i:8;s:45:"disable-wordpress-updates/disable-updates.php";i:9;s:53:"easy-custom-auto-excerpt/easy-custom-auto-excerpt.php";i:10;s:31:"export-emails/export-emails.php";i:12;s:27:"js_composer/js_composer.php";i:13;s:23:"ml-slider/ml-slider.php";i:15;s:74:"official-statcounter-plugin-for-wordpress/StatCounter-Wordpress-Plugin.php";i:16;s:50:"pricing-deals-for-woocommerce/vt-pricing-deals.php";i:17;s:45:"simple-page-ordering/simple-page-ordering.php";i:18;s:49:"smart-manager-for-wp-e-commerce/smart-manager.php";i:19;s:59:"woocommerce-export-customer-email/export-customer-email.php";i:20;s:71:"woocommerce-gateway-credit-card-offline/gateway-credit-card-offline.php";i:21;s:40:"woocommerce-simply-order-export/main.php";i:22;s:27:"woocommerce/woocommerce.php";i:23;s:24:"wordpress-seo/wp-seo.php";i:24;s:31:"wp-all-export/wp-all-export.php";i:25;s:16:"wp-edit/main.php";i:26;s:35:"wysiwyg-widgets/wysiwyg-widgets.php";}

I added this back to the table, and the errors on the front end went away. The backend is still blank. It appears as if disabling plugins is giving me an error and disabling active theme is giving me blank page. /strong>

Reply To: Admin page blank after migrating to new server