Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Addding tags to website images. Does it help?

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by bcworkz, Oct 16, 2017.

1. bcworkz

Reply To: Addding tags to website images. Does it help?, by bcworkz

That’s unfortunate. I’m sorry to hear that. I may not be the best person to ask for a solution. I’ve always used some sort of canned, basic jQuery or JS framework library as a basis for developing my own look. There’s no UI to speak of unless it’s developed. I’ve often used WooTheme’s FlexSlider 2 for this. Just the free jQuery library, not the premium WP plugin. I can manage making a plugin out of it myself. This is not an endorsement, I’m merely stating a fact.

I can’t even say how SEO friendly the result is. I’ve not been concerned with the ranking of individual attachment pages. It would be my own fault anyway, as that aspect is unrelated to FlexSlider and related on how I choose to configure the pages myself. It should be OK though, provided the attachment pages have adequate textual information like previously discussed. The initial links are all part of the original page’s DOM and not introduced by script, so Google Bot should have no trouble crawling everything.

Reply To: Addding tags to website images. Does it help?