Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Account does not exist

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by wildeheart, Feb 11, 2018.

1. wildeheart

Reply To: Account does not exist, by wildeheart

Ok. So WordPress.org is separate from WordPress.com? I thought it was all WordPress as it all draws from the same resources, ie gravatar/wordpress logins, no?

Basically I am just trying to be able to create a login so I can communicate with people that use WordPress.

I have a site I’m building on a separate provider that I had to create a WordPress login to use WordPress on it. That account can’t log in to leave replies or likes to other WordPress users as it does not exist apparently to WordPress.com or Gravitar.

I tried creating this account thinking it was a WordPress account and this does not exist to WordPress.com or Gravitar so I am unable to leave responses or likes on peoples pages with any cohesive identity.

I’m sorry if I’m being dense but this is very confusing. What WordPress do I need to create an account with? How do I get it to make all communications unified with my tag Wildeheart and my site/blog(wip)?

Reply To: Account does not exist