Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: 500 Internal Server Error (Still an issue … someone help please)

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by cristalynn84, Oct 19, 2017.

1. cristalynn84

Reply To: 500 Internal Server Error (Still an issue … someone help please), by cristalynn84

@abletec

Jackie! I thought I’d lost you, but the notification that you had replied wound up in my Junk Mail somehow!

Ok, so … I found my file manager and when in there I see collapsible menus on the left and then in the middle about 5 folders and then lots of files that begin with wp-XXX … I did find one called default.html … never found anything with index.htm/html or home.htm/html … I did find once called index.php? … Either way, I changed the one titled default.html to default.html1 and that didn’t work. So just for the sake of being sure I tried all avenues, I went ahead and added the 1 after the word “default” incase that’s what you meant (default1.html) And neither worked. Also, I would like to note that the “Size” of this file called default.html is 0 bytes … not sure if that matters any? And it says the “File Type” is text/html.

Am I missing something here? Or did I do it correctly and this just isn’t our fix?

Thank you again!! I appreciate your help!!

Reply To: 500 Internal Server Error (Still an issue … someone help please)