Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: 404 when editing a post with hyperlink

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by Jackie McBride, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Jackie McBride

Reply To: 404 when editing a post with hyperlink, by Jackie McBride

Michael Nelson, I’m assuming your links don’t look like:

as in your previous post, because there’s an extra quote mark that doesn’t belong there. Do you perchance have WordPress set to close tags automagically? Also, you said this started occurring about a week ago. Can you think of anything that may have occurred at that time, ie, plugin installation/deletion, update, etc, that could’ve coincided w/this?

Have you checked w/Uniserver to see if they’re receiving any mod_security rules that are firing on your server?

You’re right. It’s a duzy. I’d like it if it werent for the fact it’s causing you a headache.

I guess there’s 1 other thing we should discuss at this point. I’m completely blind & have been for awhile now. Your visuals would surely help other forum volunteers, but, since you appear to be stuck w/me, if you might be so kind in future to give me a bit of description of the visuals, that would really really help. I apologize for the inconvenience. You’re obviously experiencing enough inconvenience already, & I certainly don’t mean to add to it.

Reply To: 404 when editing a post with hyperlink