Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: 400/403 Error on one post, site is lagging after only being ‘live’...

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by cherrybloggergirl, Oct 23, 2017.

1. cherrybloggergirl

Reply To: 400/403 Error on one post, site is lagging after only being ‘live’ one day, by cherrybloggergirl

I deleted the post again, changed the title, changed the image, and then reposted it on a new page. So far, so good. I’m not sure why his issue would just be with one post of the five I have. I wrote them all the same way, didn’t change any of the settings between them. It’s almost as if someone doesn’t like what I had to say (haha). I’ll add to this thread if the problem returns. And it is both errors. The 400 Error is at the top of the page, and here’s a sentence that states “additionally, a 403 Error…”

Reply To: 400/403 Error on one post, site is lagging after only being ‘live’ one day