Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: 400/403 Error on one post, site is lagging after only being ‘live’...

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by cherrybloggergirl, Oct 23, 2017.

1. cherrybloggergirl

Reply To: 400/403 Error on one post, site is lagging after only being ‘live’ one day, by cherrybloggergirl

Thank you for responding. I called my hosting service about the slowness, and they detected that because of my husband’s well-meaning intentions, my site was unable to handle the load. They fixed it and all went well for a day (the post seemed fixed, people were able to access it and read and comment). Fast forward to this afternoon, and that SAME single post is giving the same error codes. I pulled it and put it into draft mode AGAIN, and checked all of the things you mentioned. Nothing seems out of place, and it’s not working. I removed the image, in case it was corrupt (a free image download off of Pexels). Nothing. It only affects this one post. All of my other posts are working fine. Its my second highest read article on my site and now it’s sitting in draft again. What else can I do? I’ve copied the text, deleted the post and then created a new post, and the same thing keeps happening.

Reply To: 400/403 Error on one post, site is lagging after only being ‘live’ one day