Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: “A suddenly fault” If i want to install the Plugin for import files

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by t-p, Dec 7, 2017.

1. t-p

Reply To: “A suddenly fault” If i want to install the Plugin for import files, by t-p

there is a message that says(but in german) “The installing failed.

Are you auto installing the plugin?

If so, auto installing/updating can fail for a large number of different reasons and it is often hard to diagnose the failure due to specific configurations present on each server running the update. For example, permissions may be incorrectly set, the unpacking of the new version might not have been properly verified due to high system loads with your host if many users are updating at the same time or they have a very loaded service, An IO hang, files are being validity checked and they fail due to a corrupted bit. There are many more reasons that things could have failed. Honestly there’s no good way to track down.

Having said that, try installing plugins manually:
    https://codex.wordpress.org/Managing_Plugins#Manual_Plugin_Installation

Reply To: “A suddenly fault” If i want to install the Plugin for import files