Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Removing Responsive Feature

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by arrickd, Feb 3, 2018.

1. arrickd

Removing Responsive Feature, by arrickd

Hello, I’m unable to receive any support from the designer of the “Splendid” theme of my site so I’m reposting this again here in hopes of some help. Thanks in advance.

I’ve been trying to modify/delete responsive aspects of my “Splendid” theme on my wp site. The theme settings have no apparent responsive adjustments and I’m having a hell of a time trying to find the right css page to modify. I see plenty of css files in the theme folder (using filezilla to ftp) but when I modify or even completely remove those files nothing happens. I’ve tried modifying and removing 3 files in the theme/splendid/css so far, stylesheet.css and responsive.css as well as a bootstrap.min.css and the site still maintains it’s responsive stacking and mobile menu system. As you can tell I’m fumbling through this.

I inherited this site as a project for an organization so I’m not well acquainted with all it’s features.

Any tips on where I could find these settings would be much appreciated. Again I’d like to remove all responsive features and be able to implement when and where I need them.

Removing Responsive Feature