Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Registration plugin

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by theconsul, Jan 29, 2018.

1. theconsul

Registration plugin, by theconsul

I have been searching a solution for weeks now but i can not seem to find a suitable plugin that serves my needs but maybe you know what it is.

Part of the solution is often provided but there is always somthing missing although i do not think my question is difficult. I suspect that not a lot of people use this application the way i do.

Anyway….:

Suppose i have 1 event/item/thing,… whatever you want to call it.

I need people to be able to select it, register for it but i want to display some results on the frontend, the amount of men who are subscribed/registered, the amount of women who are subscribed/registered and their respective age.

Eg: frontend:

Subscribed/registered: 20 men, 24 women
    age of men: 24years, 25years, 25 years, 26 yeras,…
    age of women 23 years, 26 years, 27 years, 27 years, 27 years,…

That is all

I tried and reviewed booking plugins, event plgins, rsvp, form plugins, but i can not find what i need.

Free or premium plugin does not matter, quality and support does.

If you can make a custom field in the subscription form then how hard can it be to display some of those fields on the frontend?

This image in dutch will show what i am looking for, looks nice but more simple is not a problem.

check image

Feel free to replay with all hints and tips how to solve this.

Thanks

Roger

Registration plugin