Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Published Posts Not Showing on Blog

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by crochetitcreations, Feb 6, 2018.

1. crochetitcreations

Published Posts Not Showing on Blog, by crochetitcreations

Over the past several days I have posted 3 blog posts. All 3 of them showed they were published but did not show up on my blog. The first one, I didn’t notice that it wasn’t there until the next day. An email was sent out to my subscribers and it was posted to my social media sites. I unpublished the post and then republished and it worked.

However, today I posted 2 posts that were scheduled. Both of them showed published, sent email out to subscribers, posted on social media, etc. But the post is not on my blog. I contact BlueHost and they say they can see it. They’re saying it’s a browser cache issue. Which I’ve had issue with my website in the past with posts not working, links not working, etc. And that’s what they also said.

Am I doing something wrong? Is something on my WordPress causing this issue? I’m getting message from customers saying they cannot see my posts and it’s frustrating. Please help.

From a phone I am getting the error: 404 Not Found

Published Posts Not Showing on Blog