Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Published post aren’t showing on my wordpress blog

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by safa, Nov 25, 2017.

1. safa

Published post aren’t showing on my wordpress blog, by safa

Please help me!!!! my blog was slow so I watched this youtube video installed the autoptimize plugin to reduce the HTML CSS size I have no knowledge about coding and stuff I just followed the video! that changed the appearance of my blog and everything started looking weird and crazy, contact form 7 stopped working showed only text. I already made a back up of everything so I restored it.
    now when I publish a post it’s not showing even if I make any changes to my old posts it’s not showing that changes! my contact form 7 showed [contact-form-7 404″Not Found’] and now its blank, I tried everything uninstalled all the plugins, changed my theme, changed permalink, updated everything, nothing seems to work it’s driving me crazy !! I am new to WordPress but never had this problem before I checked everywhere but don’t seem to find any answer it’s really frustrating please help me!
    running WordPress 4.9 my hosting company Bluehost and my theme Olsen light.

Published post aren’t showing on my wordpress blog