Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Project Wonderful ads inconsistent since upgrade

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by nyssamccanmore, Feb 2, 2018.

1. nyssamccanmore

Project Wonderful ads inconsistent since upgrade, by nyssamccanmore

I’ve been running Project Wonderful on my WordPress sites for years: three boxes, nearly always full, the pennies coming in. But lately, the ads have stopped displaying consistently. I checked the time when my bids began flatlining due to the ads not showing, and it was around the same date that WordPress updated to 4.9.2 and Jetpack also updated. Sometimes the ads show up fine, sometimes they don’t. I never know which ad box will work, or when.

I have two WP sites, one with Hemingway Rewritten and the other with 2016, and the same thing happens on both sites. I ftp’ed fresh core files onto both sites. I tried reverted to 4.9.1. I’ve tried different plugins and widgets to display the ads, and done various tinkerings trying to get the ads to always show up. I have flushed my caches numerous times (including Cloudflare). I turned off Rocket Loader. Still no luck. Right now, I have two boxes with active bids, but only one box is displaying properly. Project Wonderful customer service checked into it, but couldn’t find the problem. The boxes run on Javascript.

Is anybody else having this problem? Could it be related to the recent upgrades?

Project Wonderful ads inconsistent since upgrade