Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Process user input information

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by kaiped12, Feb 14, 2018.

1. kaiped12

Process user input information, by kaiped12

Hello fellow WordPress users!

I am new to wordpress and have not done any programming besides from #C a couple of years ago in school. I am wondering if some of you can give me hint och lead me to right direction.

The plan is to make a specialized diet plan for my customers that I train. I want them to go in to my website and fill in information such as; gender, age, weight, weight goal, daily activity and so on. The data shall then be processed by an algorithm i’m going to make and finally create a meal plan for them.

So my questions to you guys are;
    1) Is there a simple way to set a page in wordpress where my customers can fill in their information (lika a plugin)?

2) What is an easy way to process the filled in information to an algorithm and then receive a “solution” after it’s done processing? In order words where or what web application/program/plugin can I use that compares the filled in information to algorithms I create?

Thanks in advance!

Process user input information