Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Problems with existing Homepage

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by ths1979, Mar 18, 2018.

1. ths1979

Problems with existing Homepage, by ths1979

Hello,

a friend of me asked me to help him with an issue about his website http://www.falkflug.com. The site has been supported by someone he has kown but since a long time there is no more contact and help from the guy.

So I want to help my friend with the following problems:

1. Opening the homepage you’ll find partner in a menu on the right hand side at the bottom. I have logged in to the backend of the site but i haven’t found this part to delete on the the partners.

2. Both the theme itself and the wordpress backend are very old versions. What will happen, if I will update both? Will the page look like the same as now or will there be disfunctions?

3. I haven’t found an information where the page is saved. Can I transfer the page to my computer easily and change the login to avoid the old supporter to login and make any further changes?

I would be very happy if you can help me! If someone can help me in german, that would be fine.

Cheers,

Thomas.

Problems with existing Homepage